Yes, we are married! Everything went so smoothly. The ceremony by Jake's bishop was so good! The reception was perfect! The flowers were so pretty and the colors were great! It could not have been better. It was simple and nice! So many people came that I didn't think would, it was nice to see my family and friends. And also meet Jake's extended family and his family friends. I had a very big smile on my face at the end of the night! Speaking of the end of the night. Jake's friends, my friends, and siblings decided to decorate/make a mess of Jake's car! We took it through the car wash the following monday and it didn't do much at all. So we had to get a bucket of hot water, a couple rags, and some scrubbers and work on it for an hour! Lovely, right? Well married life so far has been great! It's a bit different! But I am enjoying it! We live in Cottonwood Heights in a two bedroom Apartment. It's very nice, all redone! It is a little hard living away from South Jordan, just because that is where I have been my whole life but I am getting used to it.. not as bad as I thought it would be! Little Baby Axxton is due in about 2 months! In the last two weeks I have gotten pretty round and he is moving around in there like no ones business! It's cool though, it makes me really excited to meet him! Crystal Cawley my neighbor is throwing me a big baby shower!
![]() |
| my beautiful flowers |
![]() |
| all my girls.. |
| peace everyone. |
![]() |
| lil fisher.. best brother ever |








i love this ruthy! how did you do it? haha love you!
ReplyDelete