{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }
9.28.2010
september. its fall [:
IT'S FALL! The nights are chilly & the leaves are changing.. this is probably my favorite season! Anyways, Jake & I have been married for about a month now.. It was been great! Jake is working full time at Regional Supply and I am still doing my Nannying. I will do that till mid November, then I will start back up again in January! It's nice knowing I will have a for sure job after Axxton comes. Not much of anything new has happened as of last month! I am now 31 weeks along, I feel so fat it's crazy! I am hoping that I can lose it quickly and get back to my somewhat normal self. I am being brave and putting it out there, when I found out I was expecting I was about 127 to 132 pounds and now I am about 152 pounds! Bye Bye nice body I once had! I had a doctors appointment last week, my doctor said everything looks great! In October I will start going every two weeks. I honestly can't believe I have been pregnant for almost 9 months now. My pregnancy has been so Great! I didn't really realize my body changing till I was almost 7 months pregnant, that's also when my body starting getting bigger, heart burn started, and I couldn't sleep at night. So pretty much I have only felt pregnant for about a month now, two more months and I will be done! I am so excited to meet this guy rolling around inside my tummy! Absolutely terrified to give birth, I HATE NEEDLES :\ but so excited to have him out and hold him and talk to him! I am so anxious to see what he will look like. Me and Jake have very different looks so it will be interesting seeing what our children will look like. This last weekend we went up to the Pughs Cabin, it was alot of fun. We went with Mark & Heidi, Dan & Dixie, Justin & Lindsey, Darren, Pete, and BJ! It was an adventure! On saturday night we all went to Whitney Lake and fished! Heidi and I didn't really want to go at first, but the guy's coaxed us into going and we had so much fun! Heidi caught about 10 fish, one after another! And I caught about 7, one after another! I am glad we went, we fished till about 8:30. It was completely dark and we still wanted to stay out there and fish some more! Well this week is General Conference, I can't wait to watch both sessions! I love conference, the talks are awesome! I hope to be able to go up on saturday to the conference center. Jake is trying to get some tickets for us, we will see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment