I had two more bridal shower's this weekend! One my Mom did and the other, the ladies in Jake's family did! They were both great and I got alot of stuff, and when I say alot! I mean ALOT! I currently have 7 laundry baskets! CRAZY! I got everything I needed from house cleaners to bed sheets! I couldn't have asked for more. I'm so thankful for everyone who came! Today is Sunday the 22nd, it was my last day in the singles ward. I think I would be ready to leave that place but I have an amazing singles ward. Everyone is so loving and kind! I met some great people it was a good year! 8 more days and I'm getting married! It's so weird how fast it came, I can't wait! It will be a good evening! Jake & I went and finished all the paperwork and such for our apartment. It's a done deal! The place is ours and I am very happy with what we chose! We also got our marriage license, $50 bucks to get married in the state of utah! I find it interesting you have to pay to get married! Well legally right? [:
Now to little Axxton, I now have about 2 1/2 months left and I am finally looking pregnant! I look at this in a good and bad way. Good way: Now I look pregnant and not just some gut hanging there. Bad: It's hard to bend over and my clothes aren't fitting to well! I guess that's what comes with being pregnant and much more lovely things we could list! But I will just keep it at this! I am very excited! I want november to just get here! I'm so anxious and nervous! I can feel him he is a mover, he start kicking around about 7 every morning and I can never go back to sleep. It's a bit of a pain but he will be keeping me up far much more than just that when he arrives! So I better just get used to it. So far this pregnancy has been so AWESOME! I was told so many scary stories and that I was going to have a miserable 9 months! Nope, Nope, Nope.. It has been pretty good! And I am feeling pretty great besides tired but who isn't these days truly! Well until next post see ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment