{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

10.26.2010

October

So this month has flown by so fast.. the first part of the month was way warm.. in the 80's but the last week it as been FREEZING! Oh how I love it. Hot Chocolate Season has started! And at Maverick they have any size for just a $1. An update on this month: Jakes family threw me a Baby Shower, it was really fun! I got the chance to meet some more of his family. Then my neighbors Crystal & Sherlyn threw me another shower.. I got tons of stuff! The cutest little man clothes ever! We got all the furniture for Axxtons room and put everyting together! Me & Jake had a blast doing it.. we put together his stroller, car-seat, and swing. It made Jake really excited! I am getting so anxious, I want him to be here already! All my freinds had there babies this week. I am so baby hungry its UNREAL. I am 36 weeks now.. I remember when I was 6 weeks. Time flys by so fast! This week is Halloween! Gavin & Jeremy are coming over thursday to sleep over and make halloween sugar cookies! I am really excited, I love spending time with those two boys. They make me so happy! On saturday Jake is going to Wingers to do this record eating thing. I guess they have like 6 guy's that have to eat 17.3 sticky fingers. If he get's sick.. Blahh, I'm going to beat the man! haha! Later that night I have a girls Halloween party till about 9ish! After that, Jake & I want to watch a scary movie! It should be a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kaileeruths Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones