{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

10.23.2012

Baby Girl Fisher

She is nearly here and I can't even believe i! I swear I just found out I was pregnant yesterday and BAM 81/2 months have passed by right before my eyes! In 19-20 days I will make a short 10 min drive to the hospital to be induced.. I am so nervous and anxious and scared! But beyond excited to meet this little girl.. It's so crazy to think that I will have a daughter and a son and I'm only 22 years old! I feel tremendously blessed though and love being mommy even though at times I want to rip my hair out!
Jake is a little nervous to have daughter if you ask me he doesn't say it but sometimes when we are talking about her he says, "It's so crazy I am going to have a little girl!" He is such a a great dad to Axxton and will do great with Baby Sister! I will admit I am slightly nervous to have a little girl as well.. They are so different from boys,I would know that I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers! But it will be alot of fun to watch both Axxton and the new baby grow up and interact with one another. I don't think Axx gets the whole picture yet! He understands sister has a bedroom, he loves to go open her closet and point at her things and says pretty or sisters! It's cute! He knows there is a baby in my belly but other then that he has no idea that a little miss is about to take some of the spotlight! I hope he adjusts well and doesn't get super jealous! I will keep a frequent update of what's going on with our new addition and hopefully post some pictures when she arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kaileeruths Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones