On March 28th of 2010 I found out I was pregnant, horrified, scared, shocked, stressed, sad, mad, nervous, anxious could not explain how I felt! It was unreal, I didn't believe it! Little did I know that my Heavenly Father had a plan! An amazing plan.. something that I didn't understand or care to understand at that point! This little person, this little angel, my buddy, my best freind, my stud, my goof, my boy was sent to me for a reason!
Mr. Chubbster is what I called you when you were born! The first time I looked into your big blue eyes I knew you were my life saver! I could feel his love for me through you, he cared enough about me to give me the best gift anyone could ever have and I got it earlier then I expected! How lucky am I? You changed me.. You turned my life around! You calmed me, You made me closer to my Father and Heaven and the Gospel, You gave me a reason to smile about life, You gave me hope and courage, You explained to me what life was all about, You brought me and your daddy together, You blessed me with a strong heart, You gave me an experience that some never will have and I can't Thank you enough! I love you sweet boy!



Cute blog Kailee. I love the Temple pictures of you & Jake. Axxton is so dang cute too!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) sorry this is such a late reply!
Delete