{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

1.24.2012

I come updon this picture tonight while organizing our files on our computer! I love this man, he is amazing to me.. Always there for me and so considerate of my feelings and thoughts! There for me no matter what, working so hard for our little family and doing it without one complaint! I love Jake and your sweet spirit, you are so special.. Thank you for all you do.. ♥

4 comments:

  1. sssoooooooooo sweet. we should hang out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been way long since I checked my blog but I will be updating regularly! Thank you for the comment! Yes let's get together please :)

      Delete
  2. Ruth! I love the blog! Your little family is so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sorry it's been so so long since I have been able to reply! Keep following!

      Delete

Listen to kaileeruths Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones