Crazy how time goes by so fast, 2012 is finally here! Our first full year as a family was great! We had our ups and downs but over all it was a awesome year! Axxton is 13 months now and we moved to South Jordan in October, we love it here much better that Cottonwood Heights! Jake is still working for Fisher Fulfillment and I am hoping to work at 1-800 Contacts! I have been going to the gym consistantly for a month now and I am hoping to shed some weight before summer! The past couple months I have lost some friends that I have known for many many years, although it has been hard I know it is for the best! New people have came into my life and old ones that I haven't had communitcation with for some time have recently gotten ahold of me. Here is to a Fresh Start for 2012 :)



What cute pictures! you have a darling family! sure hope you guys can make it to the hatt family get together on 1/14 It would be fun to see you all! You know people come and go for very reasons! Just remember what you learn from everyone! There is something from everyone that will be useful and help us grow!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda! You are so sweet! So like next week?
ReplyDelete