{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }
7.27.2011
Summer 2011: so far
I had a day off for work and thought to myself, you need to work on your blog! So here I am updating the fisher blog! We have had alot of fun this first summer as a family! On July 4th we went to my families house for a BBQ! It was alot of fun! Afterwards we did fire works and had a big scare, I ariel firework tipped over from the wind and shot across the street and hit Jake, it was very scary! What else have we been up to this summer? Oh Yes, Swimming! Axxton got his very first pool and had such a great time in it! On July 24th we went to the Bee's Game with Dominique and Eric, it was alot of fun! Dom is about ready to pop.. I am so happy for her and eric and I can't wait to see there little girl! Angela and Sage are also expecting a girl as well! How lucky are they? I can't wait till Jake and I have a little girl. Onto more of what we have been up to.. Jake's family had a Fish Fry it was so Yummy! We went fishing and played with all his cousins! Jake, Axxton and I, love watching rain storms so any chance we get we women up the garage and sit and watch the rain and listen to the thunder! This Sunday I will be heading to Lake Powell with Rio, I am a bit nervous to leave Axxton but it's needed break.. I will be posting a some pictures up from that when I get back until then.. enjoy our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment