{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

7.30.2011

july 30th 2011

Today we had a Yard Sale at my parents house, it was a fun time! We got about $200.. Not to bad if you ask me! After we just gave everything away and this one lady took it all! It was quit funny, Hey one mans Junk another mans Treasure! Rio called me last night and told me that her Grandpa who is and was in charge of our Lake Powell trip had a Stroke! The trip was off but I got a call from rio a few hours ago and it's on! I can't wait! A week with nothing but water and sun! Couldnt ask for much more for a summer vacation! When I get back from LP I will start my new postion at work: Team Lead for the Girls Group! I am very excited, I love all the girls in my soon to be group and I have a great relationship with them all! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kaileeruths Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones