I took Axxton to get his pictures done, he did such a great job and they turned out great! He is growing fast; almost 4 months young and is teething like no ones business. Gabbers and smiles all the time! Finally sleeps through the night its great! Jake and I took him swimming for the first time at the South Jordan Rec Center, he was in complete awe of all the water and lights.. to much going on for his own good! He loved it though!
This month isn't even half over and it has been crazy! I am working three jobs: Nannying-RedMango-Rise!I love being busy it's great and the extra money is nice. Jake is working with a company called Athletic Innovations, he sales baseball hitting tee's and he loves it!
I have been doing Art's & Craft's, I made a plaque that says, "Life is to be enjoyed not just endured" it is a bright turquoise color; I was a litte nervous to attempt the bright color but it looks good! I also made a wood temple picture and block letters of our last name! I finally found something I am good at!
Jakes birthday is next month he will be 23, we are going to St. George for his birthday/easter. I am so stoked it will be our first family trip with axxton. We are going to go swimming, shopping in vegas, hiking, swimming, easter egg hunt, and my friend Kenzie is doing our family pictures! It will be alot of fun!














No comments:
Post a Comment