{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }
8.02.2010
Were Engaged!
Yup, he finally asked.. It was simple and great! I am so happy! The date is August 28th.. and we also think we have found a place! It's on Highland Drive and I love it! Hopefully all will work out for us! My girl's are throwing me a shower on the 14th & I am really excited! Then my mom is throwing me one on the 21st and Jake's Grandma is throwing me one that same day in the evening. Three! Yeah I feel blessed! I don't think I will have to buy a thing! Then I think friends & family are throwing me two different baby showers in October! Word of Advice: Get married wait a couple years, then have the baby! But I am glad how everything is turning out! I have so much support and loving people in my life! I feel so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment