{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

6.25.2010

Summer 2010

Well this is my very first blog, I thought since I am one step closer to adulthood I should take some time and make a blog like all those mothers and married couples out there. So currently this is what is going on in my life.. Im 17 weeks pregnant, Due in November.. and yes I am very excited about it. Even though it was not planned at all. I find out in 2 weeks what I am having, it should be exciting. Jake wants a boy and of course I want a girl. But whatever it is I will be happy! Jake is my boyfriend, he is by far the most amazing man on this earth. He has been so great to me and there for me every second. We are planning on getting married before the baby comes and moving into a place of our own to start our wonderful life and family! Then we will be later sealed in the Temple! I want to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple or the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! They are both so beautiful! Right now Jake is working in Tacoma, Washington selling Security Systems. He will be home in the middle of july. Ahh, I am happy! Then we can spend the next couple months together before the little one comes. I am currently working as a Nanny two to three days a week and searching for another job. I am hoping for some good luck! I am currently living at home with my AMAZING family! They are so great to me through this crazy experience! I love them so much! Life is good right now.. everything is working out like it should. Happy that summer has finally decided to peek its face around the corner. The weather here in Utah is Awesome! Pool trips at least three times a week are a must! With the girls and the little brothers! Great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kaileeruths Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones